The pads have been cleverly designed into a uber soft & comfortable; light-weight yet very absorbent and waterproof pad. The inner layer is natural, unbleached stokkinette which also allows moisture to pass through into the middle absorbent layer. Then there is a waterproof layer and an outer cotton layer. The pads have wings which fasten in place around panties. For full time use you will need 2 sets of regular pads and one set of heavy flow pads. The regulars also make comfy every-day pantie liners.
- Kinder to nature: washable & reusable
- Comfy, soft & natural fabric against your skin
- No absorbing chemicals used
- Breathable water-proof layer
- High absorbency with a design that draws moisture away from the surface of the pad
- Light-weight, slim design
- Fastens securely around under-wear
- Savings benefit over time
Directions for use:
- Secure the pad around your underwear with the popper fastener (un-bleached stokkinette to skin, white breathable water-proof toweling at the bottom).
- Change when required.
- Pre-soak pads in a small lidded bucket in a solution of 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate (salt) to 10 litres of cold water. Place all your used pads for
the day in this bucket.
- Hand wash in cool to luke-warm water.
User Tips: Take a small waterproof bag with you when out and about. You could wash the pads after your bath. Re-cycle your grey water if possible. Remember, this procedure only occurs once a month!